Sunday, March 06, 2005

Daddy On Guard

Ben is always nervous about Luke crawling off the bed. The other night I started to climb over Ben to get to something on his side of the room (the changing pad, I wanted to put it on the bed before bringing Luke to bed) and in his sleep he thought it was Luke. So He grabbed me and tried to keep me from "falling". It was so cute. We still get a good laugh about that.

Luke is grabbing and pulling up on things like crazy. At first he would just get on his knees, but now he's standing. It's really cute. And slightly dangerous. He's had numerous tumbles. I guess that's all a part of the game.

Luke threw up again last night. It was just like last time; it came out of the blue and only lasted for about an hour. Then he slept for a while in my arms. When he woke up he was fat and sassy, like nothing had happened. I wonder if it's related to teething??? He had some runny poo, too.

Speaking of poo, that was our early morning wake up call today. I woke up to a TERRIBLE smell. Ben and I both worked together to change him, it was so rank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home